Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pics looking out my hotel window



Looking out my window while I'm online.  There is a building which they stopped working on during construction, where people are now living.  I was trying to get pics of activity on the roof.  Men are carrying stacks of bricks (you can see a large stock in the lower right) up to the top balanced on their heads.
 At night I can see a fire going in the metal building closest to the wall, so people live in there too.  Also I keep seeing these little squirrel looking things (almost look like chipmunks) running around on the metal roof chasing each other.  It's funny.
 Notice the satellite dish.  Wonder if they have the NFL package, may have to stop by on Sunday's this fall.
 One of our USAA drivers:  Manivanna.  The other is Mani. :)  Hard to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.