Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fishermen's Cove, part 1



Went to Fishermen's Cove yesterday.  It's about a 20 min drive from the Aloft, our hotel.  It's a resort right on the beach, with some historic significance.  It was very nice, we walked out on the beach and ate at a beach side restaurant.  I had some fried fish and fries, pretty good.

I finally was able to take some pics of our surroundings and the resort as well (Fishermen's Cove).

My internet connection is very slow, so its very hard to upload the pics now, so I will have to separate this into a few posts I think.

Pic of the street right in front of our hotel.  Looks like this all the time, unless its peak time then its even worse.  this is light traffic.

Eatin' good in the neighborhood (AppleBees).  Will be eating there a lot.
 Crappy pic, but there is a park called Dizee World.  Chennai's version of Disney World.
 Inside the resort, there is a pool bar.


 View looking out to the ocean (can't see it in the pic).
 The Legend, and no it's not my life story as the title would appear.
 Pic from the restaurant.
 Preparing for a beach party that evening I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.