Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Journey Begins.

Flew out today, I'm in LAX in the Star Alliance Business Class lounge.  Very impressive.  All the food and drinks you want, including Ichiban beer & WiFi.  They have showers and nice bathrooms, so a great way to pass a 6 hour lay over.

Next stop is Singapore.  It will be a 17.5 hour flight from LA to Singapore.  I land Tuesday morning @ 5 am (Singapore time).  Long flight.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds nice, it must be cool to be important. The school district usually gives us the bottom of the barrel for everything. Hope you have a good flight. Let us know when you arrive safely. Oh and if you see Kobe tell him boogied boogied boogied, he'll know what it means.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I set up my google account so I should be able to comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers are going up in Flordia, Texas and Iowa for your safe journey Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So did you make it or what?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.